Tuesday, August 14, 2007

City council work session

CIMG1992
CIMG1992,
originally uploaded by jujuhoffpauir.


Attended the city council's work session yesterday afternoon. I was late (DOWNTOWN CAN BE CONFUSING), so I didn't have an opportunity to sign in to speak which turned out to be okay because afterwards I got some one-on-one and it was suggested I go BACK to SPAR.

Which makes sense. And it was also kindly suggested that I use the word WE more. Like "WE have over 800 signatures to support OUR dog park, please advise US on OUR next step."

So we have a meeting set up for today with Tim Wachtel, planner, and possibly Shelly Ragle, director.

Also have a t-shirt meeting at 2 at J. Bennett Johnston Waterway Regional Visitor Center on the Riverfront. Come join us if you are interested.

No comments: